Located in the Grandview Commons community on the east side of Madison, WI, Harmony at Grandview Commons features (94) residential townhomes, along with a community clubhouse that serves as a central location for resident amenities and programming.
With over 400 residents on campus, including +200 children, dedicated programming lead by our on-campus Lifestyle Coordinators has been a true value add according to many residents. Driven by data retrieved via our standard neighborhood engagement and needs assessment, the following programs and amenities are sourced and implemented on an ongoing basis for both on campus and neighborhood residents:
- Healthy & Nutrition Courses via partnership with UW Extension Partnership
- Financial Education Seminars via Summit Credit Union
- After School Tutoring via UW-Madison
- Coffee with a Cop via Madison Police Department
- Computer Literacy
- Arts and Crafts
- Community & Media room
- Resident Library
- Free WiFi in each residential unit
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
To learn more about Harmony at Grandview Commons, please contact us at info@RoyalCapital.net.